Instructions for Microsoft Word on Mac OS
1. Download reference styles (BibWord) – First we need to download the reference styles from BibWord. Download the from their website
2. Extract files from zip – Unzip the files from the , you now see multiple files in the folder (these are the reference styles).
3. Install the reference styles – Please close Microsoft word completely before continuing.
4. Go to the microsoft word folder in Finder – In Finder: Applications → Microsoft office 2011 → Microsoft Word
5. Show Package Contents – Right click on Microsoft Word and click Show Package content
6. Copy reference styles from zip – Copy the reference styles from the unzipped zip file to Content → Resources → Style